We are the largest paper sack producer in the United Kingdom and one of the major sack producers in Europe supplying the agriculture, flour, cement/building products, minerals and food industries.
We are based near Pocklington, East Yorkshire, YO41 1HS, (5 miles from Pocklington, 13 miles from York, 23 miles from Beverley and 31 miles from Hull).
We are seeking an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join our existing team.
- 17th/18th Edition
- City & Guilds/NVQ Level 3 Electrical qualification
The job involves
- providing day to day maintenance support
- fault finding & installations
- maintain plant & equipment to a high standard
- support management processes for the maintenance programme
- work with siemens PLC’s, Motors & Drives and able to interpret drawings & technical manuals
- complying with our high standards of quality, hygiene & safety
The candidate would ideally meet the following criteria
- be positive & flexible
- commitment to product, quality & safety
- able to work as a team and independently
- hold a current UK driving licence
- Nest pension scheme
- Free cash back health scheme
- 28 days holiday pay per annum (this includes 8 days bank holidays)
- On site subsidised canteen
- Free car parking
- Uniform provided